Looking For A Better Opportunity? Join Us And Make Great Things Happen!
CCSN Employment Portal
Caring Connections for Special Needs knows to build a great company you need great people. CCSN hires to our Core Values, and each person in our organization is committed to our Core Focus: Improving the lives of children and families.
We recognize it takes a special type of person to support and serve others. In turn, CCSN works hard to support our employees by offering competitive pay rates and a variety of other great benefits including:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), sick leave time, and paid holidays
- Choice of multiple Copay and HSA Health Insurance Plans (CCSN also offers HSA contribution matching)
- Multiple dental insurance plans
- Vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that includes access to online or live/phone assistance with confidential emotional support, work-life solutions, legal guidance, financial resources.
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Program with employer contributions
- Additional Supplemental Insurances
CCSN is always looks for individuals who live by our Core Values to join us. If you are motivated to succeed, and want to help us improve the lives of children and families, we encourage you to apply!
*If you are calling about employment verification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Current Job Openings
Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card Required before hire.
Positions are open until filled. All applicants are subject to background check upon hire.
Click on the button below for a list of current job openings.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Caring Connections for Special Needs (CCSN) is committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, intimidation and/or coercion. All employees and job applicants to CCSN are guaranteed equality of employment opportunity. Essentially, this means that CCSN will not discriminate against any worker or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, or disability. CCSN will make reasonable accommodations for job applicants and employees with disabilities. All other personnel policies and practices of the agency, including compensation, benefits, discipline, and safety and health programs, as well as social and recreational activities, will be administered and conducted without regard to any individual’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, or disability.