Providing Behavioral Health Services To Children
CCSN Program Description
Services Available for Ages Birth through Seventeen
- Individualized Assessment & Service Planning in the office or home
- Individual & Group Respite including office, home, and community-based events
- Individual & Group Skills Training focusing on relationships, problem solving, anger management, social skills, boundaries, coping skills, positive behavior change, communications, etc.
- Family Support Services to integrate skills, assist with challenges, and provide education/referrals
- Coordination with other providers including the Department of Child Services, local schools, community agencies, juvenile justice, etc
- Participation in Child & Family Team (CFT) and Individualized Education Program (IEP) Meetings
- Transportation to and/or from services, if applicable (qualification required)
How Can We Help You?
Not sure what services you need?
Contact us on our referral line and speak to a specialist today about any of our six locations.
CCSN is offering exceptional behavioral health services to families and children in need of support that are AHCCCS eligible. For more information about our services and/or referral process contact us today!
Caring Connections for Special Needs is a specialty provider. To obtain services from CCSN, call us at: 520-639-9006 and one of our friendly representatives will assist you through the process.
Caring Connections for Special Needs, LLC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
For Special Needs, LLC
921 S. Prudence Road
Tucson, AZ 85710
Copyright © 2020 - Caring Connections For Special Needs, LLC